Saturday, November 13, 2010

Men in Outerwear: rePOST

taken from j's blog. I couldn't have said it better so I had to re-post:

"I must admit the men of this city exist in a different caliber of classy. from their long burberry trench coats to their sea green, sheepy cloud ties. it's toe up from the floe up: dandy style.

yeah, they look good in winter wear. but you know what it is about these suits that really gets me? besides their success, dignified elegance, and noble mannerisms? and super besides the sense of security that their consistent (large) paycheck could potentially bring...

it's the discipline.


these guys have to forego many things in life to study hard to get the internships that lead to the good positions in those good companies. think about the focus, passion, and self sacrifice that takes! diligence is super sexy.

it always comes down to a man's ability to prioritize, commit, and sacrifice. it's what separates the men from the boys. admit it, you can't help but revere a man who is able to work hard for what they want and be willing to make sacrifices in order to attain it."

Thanks J for putting into words what I couldn't. This is why I love fall and the outerwear that comes with it! I kid... (well, partly).

No comments:

Post a Comment